Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blogging Without Obligation: BWO

What a great idea! I am released from blogger's guilt, from writer's whingings, from posting pain! Yaya!


Now, on to business. My business: I just made some beautiful new Cauldron Splashes® just in time for Spring! Maiden & Greenman. They are both gorgeous and if you buy them both, shipping is free. They cost $15.00 each.
Cauldron Splashes® are really a liquid incense that you use in your cauldron. You only use a small amount at a time, a teaspoon or so. Swirl it around your cauldron & light with a LONG match or fireplace lighter. They are VERY flammable.
Maiden is made from coconut oil with Rosebuds, Patchouli, Rosehips, Lady' Mantle & other herbs. It is tinted a pale pink. A small goddess charm is tied around the neck of the bottle.
Greenman Cauldron Splash®
Greenman is made from Sweet Almond Oil with Fir Tips, a small High John the Conqueror root, Balsam, Tolu Balsam resin & Oak Moss. It is lightly tinted green. A little Greenman charm is tied around the bottle neck.

Maiden Cauldron Splash®


They come in a four ounce glass bottle with a cork, sealed with food-grade corking wax.









I am also busy, busy, busy getting ready for the vending season. This year I will be at the Sacred Spaces Conference in Maryland in March.
In May I will be at Blue Ridge Beltane Festival near Staunton, Virginia.
In June I will be at Pagan Spirit Gathering 2012 in Wisconsin!! It is 8 days long. I have never vended for that length of time & I am so excited!
Then in September I hope to be at Mountain Mysteries Maybon Festival in Stannardsville, Va and last but not least I think I will apply to vend in Roanoke(Virginia) at their Pagan Pride Festival. Last Year we went up to Northern Virginia for PPD but that is a haul and means I have to stay in a hotel the night before so I may swap local for that.
So,  I must dash off & stir the cauldron, keep making brews & get ready for vending season!

2 comments:

Wendy S. said...

Yes, BWO is the way to go and fantastic with all the busyness you have going on that you'll really need to ixnay on all the blogging guilt which we all suffer from sooner or later. I'll have to visit your shop soon : )

Mother Moon said...

goodness you have been a busy gal. I have to go over and see all your new goodies.... Love all the festivals you have planned to attend. Hope you have a wonderful Imbolc.